Jaw crushers are popular size reduction machines for the crushing of very hard and abrasive materials such as rock, gravel, metal ore, aggregate, etc. It has been over a century since the birth of the first jaw crusher, but through continuous improvement and modification, jaw crushers are still widely applied in cement production, rock quarries, mining, construction aggregates, sand and gravel, metallurgy, power generation, chemical industry, and many other industries.
Product Features of AGICO Jaw Crusher
- High feeding and production capacity with the deep chamber design;
- High reduction ratio and even product granularity;
- The adjusting device of discharge port adopts gasket design, which is reliable and convenient, and increases the adjusting range and the flexibility of the crusher;
- The parts replacement and maintenance work are very convenient with a reliable and safe lubrication system;
- Smaller noise and less dust-generating during operation;
- Highly energy efficient.
There are no reviews yet.